Freitag, Mai 4

Yesterday I was lying there in the sun listening to sigur ros on my ipod with my eyes closed. Toward the end of the song, which was Olsen Olsen (Mary Kate and Ashley? I always wondered.), I opened my eyes to find a cute little bird sitting on top of the light post directly in my line of vision. He was brown and fat and chirping all cute-like. I pretended like he was playing the piccolo part at the end, and it was awesome. Either he, the clouds, or I was moving, but I couldn't tell which. I suppose probably the clouds, but it's all relative, really.

3 Kommentare:

Yasha hat gesagt…

It's a sign.
A relative one too.

Anupamapamapama hat gesagt…

it sounds like drugs were involved.

Anonym hat gesagt…

dude there is a nest with baby birds on the beams of my patio cover! they're ugly but still, birds are cool animals so i have let them live for now. also the mom has big red breasts.
josh