Samstag, Mai 12

This weekend is has started out very well. I went out to dinner with my parents, to the bucks (FO FREE!) and to Jumping Jack's! For those of you losers who don't already know, Jumping Jack's is basically two huge rooms full of blow up bouncy things, where kids have birthday parties and act crazy. Damian works there, and some fool gave him a set of keys, so we got to go play in there at like 2 in the morning, which was great. Apparently this is a common activity among those who know Damian, but it was my first time in this magical wonderland of rubber. There were bungee cord races involved, as well as slides sprayed with Pledge for faster sliding, and air hockey. The only thing is that I, the biggest clutz of all time, have managed to sustain a neck injury. Woops. I am not looking forward to the morning, that's all I have to say about that.

edit: morning has come, and the neck feels much better. thanks for your concern.

2 Kommentare:

charlene hat gesagt…

you are crazy.
by the way. i have esophagitis which is nothing similar but it causes people to have the same symptoms as heart pain...

Anonym hat gesagt…

you may have gotten injured but... what a way to go!