Samstag, Mai 19

Ouch

When I stood up out of bed this morning, I realized that pretty much every muscle in my body is sore and stiff. I can't imagine what could have caused this, except for maybe trying to hold back mobs of people while waiting in "line" for sungod, or dancing for like 2 hours straight. I was also silly enough to wear my rainbows, which resulted in the breakage of both big toe nails. What I'm trying to get at here is, Sungod was fun!




Today, however, I am feeling rather sad.

3 Kommentare:

Yasha hat gesagt…

1. I felt sore too.
2. I'm sad too.
3. Nice pictures, who did you get them from?

Anonym hat gesagt…

hey, that girl doesn't go to your school. no cross-campus friendships allowed, sorry.
josh

Anonym hat gesagt…

whitfield is all over sarah in that picture. -santee