Donnerstag, Mai 17

Dude, so I was watching the san diego news (lolz) just now, and guess what I saw? You know that corner down on Arrow where all the day laborers stand? Well on that corner two of the guys got KIDNAPPED and the kidnappers drove them all the way down to TJ and left them there! Like holy crap. I mean first of all, wow, Rancho was on the news! I was like, I KNOW THAT CORNER. But secondly, and more importantly, that is so incredibly messed up. That's just the kind of inhumane bullshit that anti-immigration people get criticized for all the time. It's one thing to talk about it on a political or economic level, but to actually attack two guys who are just trying to do the best they can is not ok. As if the kidnappers wouldn't have done the exact same thing in their position.

But don't worry guys, Matt and I have a lead that we're gonna follow up on. Matt's gonna make it big after this expose. The New York Times will be knocking at his door in no time. Let's just say there a couple of AM talk show hosts that fit the profile of the kidnappers exactly... more at 11.

1 Kommentar:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Oh no. What will Grandma do now?

-M.D.