Mittwoch, Januar 24

The note taking at the che tonight was a huge success. I have 9 full pages of hand-written nonsense which I must somehow condense into 4 pages worth of thoughtful decent writing by 1:00 tomorrow. And also at least attempt to do my other homework, I guess.

Anyway I was wrong about the bad music, because it was all good, really good. The finches were mesmerizing as always, and Rafter was super fun, not at all what I was expecting after having listened to the few songs from Music for Total Chickens that have already been released to make music videos out of. I guess I like his older things better. Despite the fact that by the time they went on I was totally burned out and braindead, I enjoyed the set very much. Also, I am deeply in love with the male singer in the finches. He's wonderful. But don't tell him I said so.

OK, gotta get to work.

p.s.- Just now I walked by charlenes closed door and smelled salt and vinegar pringles. I IMed her to confirm, and I was right! I always knew I had a good sense of smell, even if I am half deaf.

2 Kommentare:

Yasha hat gesagt…

haha, I'm half deaf AND I have a bad sense of smell!

sarah hat gesagt…

hah, i can't smell for shit (or shit, for that matter), but i sure can hear. you, yasha, and i should start an anti-defamation league.