Dienstag, Januar 2

405 North

I went to the Getty today with SARAH! I love Sarah, and I love the Getty too! It was great. It has incredible views of the city and also the ocean, and cool fountains and gardensand cacti, and a knott's berry farm-esque tram! But you already knew this. Anyway There were so many especially adorable intellectual boys there and some of them even had beards! And we saw a really nice photo exhibit with everyday life type pictures from accorss the country. Basically the Getty made me love America, especially LA, and it's inhabitants, especially bearded art loving intellectual boys. The only bad thing about it was that these same three people kept invading my personal space box. It was so not cool, and they weren't even foreign so they had no excuse. I think they may have been playing a joke on me.

Oh yeah and I also found out that the valley is just like the 909 only denser, and also that sarah's friends are nice.

Oh yeah and I also saw this and it was amazing. peace!

5 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Your links don't work.

-Eddie

Anonym hat gesagt…

Eddie is right. Your links don't work. What kind of blogger are you?

Mandy hat gesagt…

one that is bad at html. but I fixed it. sheesh.

Anonym hat gesagt…

nice new blog look, thing. well, maybe not "nice", but cool?

okk bye.

Unknown hat gesagt…

omg I love illuminated bibles. I might have to check that out.