Samstag, Dezember 2

Oh, Tannenbaum...

I found this little thingy on my starbucks cup tongiht and I thought it was pretty cute:

Classic hats and corncob pipes embellish frosty makeovers, leaving us some temporary but well-accessorized lawn buddies.

I have not been to starbucks forever because they don't have one on my campus. But I kind of miss it a little. They do a really good job of making you feel warm and cozy, with the Christmas decorations and the music and the smells. I was actually pretty disappointed when my drink was done, I wanted to stay and look at the mugs.

There is something about finals week that makes me wanna decorate the shit out of my walls with tape. Last night, Anu and I, I mean Santa, decked the halls. It's glorious. See for yourself.



...Wie treu sind deine Blätter!

4 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

very artistic. especially the hand.

Anonym hat gesagt…

gloriously tacky

Anonym hat gesagt…

Let's see what presents Santa left you under the Christmas tree wall, kids!

I like it.

-Eddie

Anonym hat gesagt…

2D trees are HOTTTTTT