Dienstag, Oktober 31

Holy^3

Today I pretty much spent the entire day waiting to get home and listen to songs for Chritmas volumes 4 and 5 (Which I did just now, and all I can say is, wow). Also, it was cold today. So you all know what's been on my mind. But in case you still have your doubts, I will provide proof:



(This one is made special for Amy)






A total of two and a half hours sitting in literature class and a half hour break in the middle for coffee shop sitting will do that to you.

In other news, I may have failed my physics midterm.

In other news, it's Halloween and I really couldn't care less.

In other news, isn't Spanish a beautiful language?

I think about how we could run away
now that it's Christmas time
we could travel in a one horse open sleigh
now that it's Christmas time


yes please!

3 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

you're cute.

Anonym hat gesagt…

oh my goodness I love the elf dentist!

I still haven't listened to volumes 4 and 5, but mom did order me the sufjan stevens happy christmas extravaganza (aka Songs For Christmas) today!!! yayayayay so happy! I can't believe it was only $19!

I'm super excited to deck the halls and bake cookies with a fire going. ooooh man I can't WAIT.

Why am I such a misfit?
I am not just a nitwit.
just because my nose glows,
why don't I fit in?

rudolph's version. (something like that anyway...)

Anupamapamapama hat gesagt…

Anupama Rajagopal (April 4 1987- December 4, 2006)

Cause of Death: Asphyxiation from overload of Amanda Ripley's Christmas Cheer.

Last Word: "Santa's dead, thaaanks betch"