Dienstag, Oktober 17

Calling all English kids!

I realize that this will be my 3rd post of the day and I'm sorry about that, but I just wanted to say this:

If anyone ever happens to come across this blog who is British and preferably a college student and maybe even goes to school, woops I mean Uni, in London, could you tell me anything about the University of London, especially King's College and Queen Mary? I am thinking seriously about studying abroad there for a year, so if you could tell me what kind of reputation they have and about the social scene there, I would be thankful. Also, is the east end really that ghetto? And will it be awkward to live there for someone like me? I have never been to London, you see.

kthanksbye.

5 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

yeah i was knifed there once. and hella smelly caht goes down. but other than that it was pretty tight...see you there chap!

Mandy hat gesagt…

Sarah, I am pretty sure they don't say tight in england!

Mandy hat gesagt…

or hella.

Mandy hat gesagt…

sweet!

jpaulp hat gesagt…

You should make that extra cash that Anonymous is talking about. The answer you question about the East Side, no its not that ghetto. Actually its they are developing all the Docklands it into overpriced flats. This is all because the Olympics are going to be in that part of town.