Sonntag, Oktober 8

Butterflies in my stomach

Tomorrow is the big day. I have basically set myself up for some serious disappointment by looking forward to it so much. But it's not often that I get excited these days, and so I suppose it's good for me.

I went to a little show at the che cafe just now, and saw a band called The Finches that Charlene has been raving about for weeks. It's just an adorable girl and an adorable guy singing adorable folk songs together, and the guy's parents were in the audience! I loved them. Other than conversing with some seriously annoying sufjan hating elitists, it was a nice evening. I would have liked to stay to watch the last couple bands but I have some homework to finish, so that I can go spend tomorrow in guilt free and blissful infatuation.

But first I have to go to my academic advising appointment, german, and linguistics. Back to work.

Did I mention that Anu bought a hundred pack of otter pops the other day?! Well, she did!!

Keine Kommentare: