Sonntag, September 24

the years have seemed short, but the days were long

In short, this has been a good weekend. On friday I went to see the last kiss with yasha and sarah. It was pretty alright, but kind of strange. Anyway, it was a movie, and I devoured many sourpatch kids during it.

Yesterday afternoon we went to the beach, duh. But check out this awesome rock we sat on! How picturesque can you get, honestly, it was like a joke.



The whole beach is gorgeous. Sometimes I take it for granted, other times it makes me feel guilty.



Anyway at night we went to this place called Yogurt Mill. We ordered a child size cup, which should have been like, about 3 inches tall. but they were about to close and I guess hadto get rid of it all, so for the same price we got THIS:



all I have to say about that is, God bless America.

After throwing away most of our Yogurt, we went to this cool place on a hill where you can see the entire city and the lights reflecting on the harbor. It's amazing, and I'm sorry that I didn't take a picture, but I'm sure I'll go back.

Today was pretty tight as well. Anu and yasha cooked Indian food for us. Lots of indian food! Chicken curry, rice, some garbanzo bean thing which i already forgot the name of, and some yogut/cucumber thing which I also forgot the name of. And we even had watermelon for desert! It was so cute. Like, our whole table was covered in food. I felt like saying grace or something. I would post a picture of that too, but it would take too long seeing as it's on Anu's camera at the moment. Maybe later, if I still care.

Sincerely,
Mandycurry

3 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

man that yogurt was ridiculous. man that Indian food hit the spot. man the beach was beautiful. man that weekend was very lovely. :)

man I wanna pee in your butt.

I ruined it didn't I?

Mandy hat gesagt…

no, that was the best part of the weekend.

Anonym hat gesagt…

dang my weekend was crap! the only thing similar to your's was that I saw The Last Kiss too. woe.