Mittwoch, September 20

woah!

Josh came to visit today! What a pleasant surprise. He thinks this gets him out of having to come to fall fest, but he is mistaken.

Seymour is happy to be back in SD, i can tell. He swims more here. He hasn't said so, but I have a feeling he misses Sid.

Tonight we got followed around by a very very strange freshman. He was possibly the most socially awkward guy I've ever had the privelege to have known. Top 5, at least. At first I was annoyed but he quickly grew on me, and I noticed that through the course of the evening he got considerably normaler. I was so proud. But he kept looking at his watch and asking why people were out this late (this was like at 10). It was kind of cute.

Anu is back form hanging out with her indian friends, yay!

Keine Kommentare: